Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Appetite for hardcore music

The music I listen depends on my current mood, this time it is needs some energy and beat. I'm not really into trance (I even somewhat hate that word, because there is so much crap out there), but still I like some songs of that genre. Here are a few finds from Miku music collection I like to listen at times like this. Oh.., and it reminds me that I have to organize my music so I could listen to is according to my mood, right now I am just picking songs one by one.

To start with, here is one quite old, but good one. Silence by NAYUTA.

Nico link and MP3.

Someone has taken time, remixed it a bit and put together a very long MMD edition of this with MikuMikuDance to accompany the song (some day I want to write more about MikuMikuDance and related programs):


Hatsune Miku - Plug Out.

Nico link, MP3 link.

This one is rather interesting. It is a remix of a remix of Miku's LightSong. Here is the original remix and here is the original.

Nico link and MP3 link.

If you got sick from previous ones, then this piece of retro sounding techno should help you to recover. Miku - Youthful days' graffiti:

Nico link and MP3.

1 comment:

  1. Although I wouldn't usually listen to music similar to "Silence", I did find it rather enjoyable for background listening.

    Now Youthful Days there is probably my all time favourite Miku song. The protruding beat, the rhythm that makes you move even when sitting in front of the computer screen, a pretty nice chorus - it's almost perfect. And that uh-uh-oh-uh-uh-uh-oh voice is just way too cool.
    Miku's outfit and hairstyle on the pic are classy yet simple, so I prefer this still image to some ugly 3D animations made with MMD.

    Upside-down midnight delight...

    ReplyDelete