Friday, June 12, 2009

Reinforcements to the crew

First of all, I want to apologize to Toomas for slacking off. He gave me the access to the blog ages ago and I never got to using it.

Toomas and me already discussed this and it will probably end up in this pattern: Toomas will be posting interesting videos and news, while I concentrate on the audio-only, so when you see a post from me, don't expect a stunning video. I will also be introducing some other Vocaloids.

Now to end the chatter and start off with one of my own favourites and probably one of the well-known songs from Miku:



Now, another personal pick, Crystal, sung by Meiko, another Vocaloid. Compared to Miku, who has acquired the impression of a young energetic girl, Meiko has a more mature voice and also a more mature character design.
This song has made me jump around in my room looking like an idiot on many, many occasions. :)


mp3 download

No comments:

Post a Comment