Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Small update and congratulations

First of all, we have not been kidnapped by aliens and intend to keep on bringing you, dear readers more Miku delights. As far as I know, Toomas was busy getting his Master's degree and I was busy getting my Bachelor's degree, so neither of us had any time to keep up with the news or write anything interesting.

Yesterday Toomas had his birthday and I remembered it all too late. To make up for it, here is Miku with some chocolate. Congratulations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Thank you much for the lovely Miku with a cake! Congrats about your degree too! :)

    Yes, I am still alive! I am sorry for not keeping it up with this blog and honestly I feel a bit bad about it. But there were things I had to do. From past few months I remember days and nights blending together trying to get the stuff together for Master's degree. Now it done and also the next day after defense it was my birthday. Pretty good timing I'd say. It feels very good.

    ReplyDelete