Monday, October 19, 2009

Miku Z4 on Super GT 2009 - AUTOPOLIS

A lot has happened after I last time wrote about Miku Z4 on Super GT. I think that those who were more eager to follow, already know what has happened, but here I sum some things up and present some links. I used bit.ly to see how much these are clicked. I hope it won't bother you much.


New artwork on Miku Z4 at Autopolis! source


At first, congratulations! Studie GLAD Racing points were almost doubled at AUTOPOLIS circuit to total of 5 points and new driver Taku Bamba (who replaced Yasushi Kikuchi) got a first driver point. On Saturdays qualification (translated) Taku Bamba drove a promising 11th best lap. On Sundays final (translated) he managed to come on 10th place being 2 laps behind first car. This is really a good news after such misfortune on Fuji and Suzuka circuit where Miku Z4 had to cancel both of these.






Sheer joy :) source


Last time on Fuji speedway Miku Z4 got some serious engine problems (translated) during practice and they had to abandon the race. So they had to say goodbye to both qualification and final race. Still, on Sunday they organized a support tour bus (translated) where fans could drive through the circuit and see it close up. There were more.


Troubled Miku Z4 at Fuji. source. (I like that umbrella, I want one... :)


I encourage you to visit their blog and I remind that, they have some official songs on their web site you can download and listen to. "Blue Max Warrior ~撃墜王~" is still my favorite.

This year's closing Super GT event is Motegi 250km race on 7th and 8th of November. Excitement is up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment