Thursday, May 21, 2009

Leek and rice = healthy and delicious meal

Today I bought a leek. I had never prepared any dish from a leek before, so I was a bit suspicious about what may come out. I had previously looked out one simple recipe that included mainly rice and leek here (sorry, it's in Estonian).

During the attempt, Miku was also in help:


All the preparations and cooking took about 40 minutes, but it was worth it. It turned out very delicious and nothing was left for tomorrow. Here is how it turned out and Miku is promoting it:


It is good that Miku is promoting healthy food. I don't think I would have gone and bought a leek just because. I think there are more folk out there who have found leek thanks to Miku. Maybe at first they have spinned it for some time and then ate it.

Here is the leek promotional material from Miku:


Here can be seen how fond of leek Miku actually is:


And finally here is the probable reason why Miku got fond of leek in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment