Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekly Vocaloid ranking #86

This time I have something fresh for you. "Weekly vocaloid ranking #86" got just transfered from NicoVideo to Youtube. If you can, I recommend watching it in NicoVideo here, because it has better quality than in Youtube. For those who can't watch NicoVideo, here is the first part of it in Youtube:

Here is the second and third part.

When I get a bit more time, I will look that ranking over again and sort out some new music and videos I liked the most. This time I present only first two songs that were both newcomers this week.

Second place goes video "1" by lamazeP. This is also my favourite newcomer. The opening of the video is just so cute:

Here is the MP3 and NicoVideo link.

First place this week goes to parody arrange song from "Cirno's Perfect Math Class" (here):

Here is the MP3 and NicoVideo link.

No comments:

Post a Comment